1 lessonValid for 180 days¥2,500
5 lessonsValid for 180 days¥12,475
10 lessonsValid for 180 days¥24,900
20 lessonsValid for 180 days¥49,600
50 lessonsValid for 180 days¥122,500
No hidden fees
- Pay for your class and a textbook. That's all. There are no other fees.
- Your lesson points expire in 180 days.
Instant payment system
Pay quickly and easily online, so you can start using The English Farm immediately. The English Farm uses Paypal, the world's number one online payment system. It is safe and secure. Through Paypal, you can pay online by credit card or your bank account. It takes only a few minutes, and your lesson points are automatically added to your English Farm account.
Payment by bank deposit is also available for customers in Japan. Special conditions apply.
- Prices do not include sales tax.
- Payment is by Paypal, but if you live in Japan, you can also arrange a bank transfer to pay for classes.
- If you pay by bank transfer, you must buy a minimum of 40 lessons and allow up to 48 hours for the processing of your payment.
- All classes are one on one with a professional English teacher.
- Lessons are 25 minutes long.
- Lessons start on the hour and half hour with a five-minute break in between.
- Lesson points expire in 180 days. And in the event that you do not take lessons for two years, we will contact you via the email address you register with The English Farm to confirm your intention to continue. If you do not respond or book a lesson when you are contacted, we reserve the right to delete your account.
- Please cancel or change your lesson time more than 12 hours before the lesson start time. You can then use your lesson point to re-book at another time.
- If you cancel your lesson less than 12 hours before it is scheduled to start, you will lose your lesson point.