This course is designed to help you improve your email-writing skills. It will take you through the process and structure of emails, the language and vocabulary of emails, and how to be more effective when writing them. There is also a unit on language used in social media.
The course includes:
- the basic parts and structure of an email;
- common language used in emails;
- the difference in style between formal and informal emails;
- types of professional emails;
- writing difficult emails such as complaints and apologies;
- writing emails about reports and analysis of data; and
- the language used for social media.
You will be encouraged to learn how to write an email that is appropriate for a specific situation. The course covers a wide range of topics, both casual and professional.