In this review lesson you will try using the argumentation strategies from the previous four units.
We are going to take a look back at the previous four units. You will get a chance to practice using counterarguments, vivid examples, layering reasoning and compelling facts.
Recall the previous four lessons. Which was the easiest? Which was the most difficult?
We will review each of the skills you practiced.
1. Please give a balanced answer with a counterargument:
- Do you think the current government is doing a good job?
2. Please give an answer with a vivid example or anecdote:
- Was your hometown a good place to grow up?
3. Please give an answer with deep reasoning:
- Why would a client choose to use your company over a less expensive competitor?
4. Please give an answer with compelling facts:
- Why did you choose to join your present company?