Communication Strategies is a course designed to improve your global communication in English at work. It will cover a range of different skills and strategies to help you to be more productive in your professional life.
- You will be able to strengthen your ability to present an argument and improve your fluency in order to deliver a presentation with impact.
- You will learn how to give strong, logical responses with fluency and clarity. The techniques you learn in this course will show you how to make a positive impression in any professional context.
Some of the aspects of communication covered in this course include:
- How to express yourself with clarity and articulation.
- How to use the language both authentically and appropriately.
- How to structure your ideas persuasively.
- How to express your opinion clearly through learning the language and culture of logic and argumentation.
- The importance of body language, intonation and pronunciation.
Each lesson can be completed in 25 minutes. There is also a homework task. This course is entirely online. The materials are free. There is no textbook.