Our system is designed for efficiency. We make sure your employees get down to the business of learning.
- 24/7, 25-minute classes fit before, during and after work.
- One-on-one classes provide specific, immediate feedback every lesson
- World-class teachers adapt to any learning style or professional need.
- Teachers co-ordinate to ensure lessons build on one another and remain focused.
- Customized curriculum ensures that your students are learning what they need to learn.
- Responsive service and support for students and L&D staff.
- Strict confidentiality
Easy to get your people learning
Provide us with a list of students, preferred term dates, and how many classes you'd like for each student. We take care of everything else. You can have your staff learning in a matter of hours.
We create a study plan for each student to target their goals and those of your organisation. Our teachers and support team make sure that goals are met and students are motivated and engaged.
Comprehensive reporting on in-class behaviour helps create a total picture of engagement & R.O.I.
Our clients & students
We work in a diverse range of fields such as consulting, finance, engineering, pharmaceuticals, IT, and design.
We serve companies of up to 30,000+ employees.
Online lessons are best for students with at least upper-beginner English skills. 1-on-1 lessons are the only way to reach true advanced fluency.
Our corporate customers love working with The English Farm
We look after you and make running your English programme as easy as possible. Here's why managers at some of the world's top firms love working with us.
Case study—Working abroad in 3 years
I have continually improved my English thanks to The English Farm's teachers. I have developed my skills to the level where I can handle discussions at work in English.
— Y, Tokyo
Y is a senior management consultant with a top-tier firm management consulting firm in Tokyo. He started learning with us three years ago. In that time, his G.B.C. test score improved significantly, allowing him to work on international projects in English and even work in an office abroad for a year.
Lessons with The English Farm enabled Y to fully participate and contribute to project work, and has given him the language skills and international perspective that are crucial to his professional development.
These results were achieved through a combination of approximately 300 lessons (150 hours of classes), consistent preparation and review, and lots of written homework using English Farm tools and content. He was coached and motivated by his English Farm teachers through this entire journey.
Case study—Engagement and retention gets results for Tokyo firm
A leading consulting firm of about 300 staff in Tokyo was using two English learning services. About 100 staff members were learning English with these two other providers. The firm added The English Farm to their learning options for their staff in June, 2016.
In just one year, The English Farm was able to show:
- Increased learning engagement: staff engagement in English learning across all three services had doubled (from 100 to over 200 students);
- Reduced absenteeism: our short lessons made it much easier to attend class and maintain good learning habits;
- Demonstrable superior quality: The English Farm captured nearly 80% of English learners at the firm, with enrollment increasing every term by 35–45%
- Greater retention & long-term learning: >75% of students continue to take classes with us every term.
The English Farm gets more of your people taking more lessons, more consistently. Our short, high-impact lessons and engaging course content increase motivation and interest. The end result is faster improvement & better capability in international business contexts.