Apply for work
Note to applicants
The English Farm takes a number of factors into consideration when reviewing applications, including grammar, spelling and written communication skills. Applications which do not meet a reasonable standard will not be pursued. Equally, incomplete or inaccurate applications are likely to be automatically declined. We celebrate and embrace diversity at The English Farm.
- Follow all instructions carefully.
- Allow yourself plenty of time.
- Applications can be edited after submission.
- Use 'first name family name' (e.g. Bea Farmer) as your username when you sign up.*
- Answer all questions.
- Be succinct.
- Before applying, if you are outside of NZ please verify that we can pay you via Wise. Please check Wise for details.
Upon receipt of your application, you will be emailed with further instructions and an explanation of the hiring process. Be sure to follow those instructions. Please check your spam and junk folders.
* Seriously, it's super annoying if you don't because we cannot figure out who is who.